Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Girl



It's getting closer and closer for Baby Girl Ross to be here!! Here is my belly with Evan at 8 months. :) Evan is starting to get excited. We talk about the baby every day. (It's usually things that Evan can do that the baby can't do - sitting, coloring, eating cookies, etc) He hasn't asked too many difficult questions. He does say that the baby takes all of mommy's energy (which is sorta true). Also, at lunch the other day, I said that I need to eat for the baby. Evan corrected me that the baby can't eat - they eat through their umbilical cord. I guess he has been listening to the baby books we read him. He's not really interested in feeling the baby kick. We ask have a name that we've been trying to decide on, but Evan is convinced that's her name. Maybe he'll be right?

I think he's going to be a great big brother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: