Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday


On Friday, I celebrated my 30th birthday. Everyone made it a special weekend, especially Doug and Evan. On my birthday, the boys got up to make my birthday surprise. They made me yummy cinnamon rolls and Evan made me a special card. They also went shopping for me - I guess Evan wanted to get me a pencil with a fuzzy top (his idea), but they ended up with two pencils with heart erasers and crazy candles for my cake. Doug then surprised me with a night away!

On Sunday, we celebrated with my family by going to Soho. They cook at your table - Evan wasn't so sure about all the fire and smoke at our table, but he hasn't stopped talking about it since. We then came back and celebrated my birthday and Chad's birthday. It was a wonderful birthday weekend!!

No comments: