Evan is now 3-1/2 years old. I can't believe it!!! (He will actually tell you that he is 3-1/2 now, not just three.) He's turned into such an amazing person. I love to see what each new day will bring. Some things about Evan at 3-1/2:
- He is 38 1/2 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds
- He loves to say "actually"
- He likes us to come snuggle with him as he's going to sleep and we'll often hear a "mommmm-e" "dadddddd-e" from his bed
- He loves to practice writing his name
- His favorite two thing so far this spring are riding his bike and digging for worms and bugs. If he finds a bug, he'll pick them up and talk to them in his "baby" voice. It's too funny
- He's still pretty cautious when it comes to new situations
- He's very into using his imagination
- He loves to hear made up stories and contribute to them
- He's still into art and doing "projects". He also likes to help me cook and "reads" the ingredients from the back of the box
I love my little man so much!!