Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I can't believe I'm writing a two months blog post.. here are some more things we've learned about little A..
- She wakes up almost every morning at 7am and wants to snuggle in bed with her mom :) She'll sleep for at least another hour or two. I love the mornings!
- She always gives the biggest smiles in the morning
- Ainsley is very social - her favorite thing to do is look at faces and talk to you. She could study faces all day! Sometimes she'll fuss and then you go over and talk to her and she gets the biggest smile. She will also have a "conversation" with us. She'll coo, we coo back, and she varies all her little sounds. She even tried to talk to the doctor yesterday who was impressed with her verbal skills :)
- She is 11 pounds, 4 ounces and 22 3/4 inches tall. (Right above 50% for all her measurements.) (I checked Evan's 2 month weight and he was 11lb 14oz! Not bad for a guy who started at 5lb 6oz.)
- She keeps getting heat rash :( We are trying to keep her cool!
- She is getting on more of a schedule - eating mostly every three hours during the day and then having alert time and then a nap. At night, I can count on her sleeping from 9pm-3am, but often will go until 4 or 5. She still loves to be swaddled at night.
- We were telling Evan how she was going to get shots, and he decided to give her some band-aids (Scooby and Diego)to make her feel better. He's the best big brother!