Thursday, November 3, 2011
6 Years Old!
I don't know how to even start describing our little man. Here's just a few ways to try to capture a little part of him..
- Evan is so sweet, yet all boy.
- He loves school (especially the social part), numbers (adding and subtracting), and reading is even growing on him.
- He's an awesome big brother, and is almost always patient and kind with his little sis.
- He learned to swim on his own this summer, and the water is still one of his favorite places to be.
- He saved up his money for his first big purchase - a DS. Doug and Evan searched ebay and found a great deal. All that obsession with money was great for this "project"
- Evan still likes to watch Scooby and Phineas and Ferb, but will still watch Curious George and other "kids" shows with his sister.
- He loves to be around other kids.
- His favorite toys are his legos and anything else to build with.
- He is still cautious but is getting more adventurous
- Evan had his first sleepover recently - a campout with his best friend (Doug was there too)
- He has tried out soccer and t-ball, and thinks he is going to stick with soccer (and he's trying out basketball this winter).
We are extremely blessed! I am so glad that he only goes to kindergarten half the day so I can still have time with my little man! It's awesome watching him grow up into the boy he is becoming.