Here are some things about our little 3 month old:
- She is still a great sleeper - usually eating around 10:30 and waking up to eat at 5 and then around 8. She still loves to snuggle with me in the morning too. I haven't moved her out of the bassinet yet - mom just isn't ready!!
- Some of our nicknames for her are: Peanut, Sweetpea, Precious, A, Baby Girl, and Beauty
- Evan still loves her so much. He has also picked up on our nicknames and high-pitched voices. It's so sweet to see the two together.
- She now loves her bouncy seat and play gym.
- If she's fussy (especially at night), the trick seems to be to take her outside, especially on a walk. She'll just sit there in her stroller looking around, no need for her pacifier.
- She still loves to talk and look at faces
- She weighs around 12-1/2 pounds - almost exactly the same as Evan at his age.
- For the past few weeks, she's really been working on grabbing for things. She concentrates so hard, and she'll usually be able to reach out and grab a toy that she's looking at.
Here are some pictures from the last month:
After a bath - Ainsley loves her bath!! It makes such a mess because she loves to kick the water everywhere!
Happy 4th of July!