Ainsley is 9 months old! Another post again - I can't believe it! I wish I could slow down time, but for now we are just enjoying every minute of it!
1. Ainsley has become a huge Momma's girl this past month! She is usually fine if she doesn't see me, but as soon as she does, "ma-ma-ma-ma"! However, in the middle of the night, daddy just won't do. If I'm around, she's by my side. I am enjoying it too - because I know she's going to be daddy's girl soon enough.
2. The girl loves ice cold water, especially from mom's big pink cup. (She drinks from a straw.) If she sees my cup, she'll jump out of my arms to get it. Still breastfeeding, and we are lucky to get 1/2 jar of baby food in a day.
3. Ainsley is way on the move - she crawls, pulls up, cruises across her toys, uses push toys and is starting to climb. It's fun, but we definitely have to keep an eye for small objects.
4. At her 9 month appointment today, she was 18lbs, 8 oz (50%) and 27in (50%). Her head was 50% too.
5. She loves looking at books, with or without us. Evan never seemed that interested, but she'll crawl over and look through a book by herself. She loves Pat the Bunny and books that have pictures of babies.
6. Ainsley is starting to say her first words.. so fun! She will usually say "pat-pat" to pet dogs and "ma-ma" for me. She also repeats the songs on some of toys. She loves peek-a-boo and "So Big".
7. She lets us know what she wants with her "ah-ah" noise and jumping in the direction of the thing she wants.
8. This past month, it's been so fun to see Evan playing with her. He has been a great big brother, and he gives her lots of love.
9. Finally, Ainsley's 1st Christmas was this past month. It was so fun to get her dressed up and she had a great time pushing and climbing the boxes. She didn't take many naps, because she didn't want to miss out on any of the excitement!