Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Evan is 4

Today my little boy turns 4. I can't believe it - 4 just seems so old. I remember the days when it was just the two of us all day - I would hold him and let him nap in my arms.

Evan has been so much fun to watch grow up. The last year has been even more enjoyable and more challenging than any other. He loves school! He has been acting older since he started 3 weeks ago. He loves his sister so much. (He tells me he loves Ainsley more than me :P.) He has been obsessed with Scooby Doo the last few months - books, videos, pretending to be Scooby. He makes us laugh all the time and is really starting to become his own person. He is very slow getting out the door. He likes to play Wii and wrestle with Doug and loves to play any type of games. He's really interested in how things work. He is super cautious about new things. I can tell he's really into other kids now - as opposed to just wanting to play with us. If he doesn't want to do something, it's really hard to convince him otherwise. He cracks us up with his vocabulary. He has been a blessing in our lives and has taught us so much. Happy Birthday to our sweet BIG boy!!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to Evan! I can't believe he is 4 either since I perfectly remember the baby shower for him! Yikes. He is a sweetie and I LOVE the picture of him laying in the grass, so cute! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys! : )